Wednesday, November 12, 2008

so i went to bed last night full of mongolian BBQ, forgetting all about updating my blog. Hopefully I can find a few minutes here and there throughout the workday to write a paragraph or two and fill out something acceptable by the end of the day. If all I end up with is a draft, so be it, I'll email it to myself.

I'm considering taking a picture of myself every day with my phone and sending it off to the blog. That would be a great way to keep a record of how dumb i look on a day to day basis. It would also help keep track of how brutal my goatee gets before I decide to axe it

On another note, thanks to everyone for the nonconventional birthday wishes. Almost every person I know wallows in the muck of their own self misery on a daily basis, noone is happy. Thus wishing someone happiness on one day and not the next is a bit absurd, especially if the celebrated occasion is breathing. Im running out of room in this, so ill add more later

Forget the bs verizon adds, get fucked

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

No comments: